Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: OT Weddings...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to my friends wedding today, and I guess that gave me the motivation to work on my wedding pictures (even though they were taken two years ago) I just needed a kick in the butt. I put them online (well not all-in total there were over a 1000 pictures)-this is only 40 of them.

    But I wanted to share them...and I love SEEING wedding pictures-so I wanted to see everyone else's. I'm in the wedding type of mood tonight I guess.

    http://picasaweb.google.com/Starearedkid/Wedding

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I love wedding photos too.

  3. #3
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    How nice! You look lovely. Also, the little girl in the pictures looks just like a doll! (My fiance made the same comment as well. [img]wink.gif[/img] ) [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats my flower girl-she is my favorite cousin...last year I got her a Bitty for Hanukah and she LOVES that doll-its her favorite toy.

    She is 4 now. She was 2 when she was a flower girl.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greenrs329's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2006
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics! Thanks for sharing them. Where was the wedding? We went to a friends wedding in New Jersey and it looked similar. They had neat little notes printed on the inside of the yarmalukes. It was really cool--did u do that?

  6. #6
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    What a beautiful bride, groom... wedding. AHH!
    Just one tiny tear from a grandma. It is a wonderful album. Thank you. ^j^ Mrs.C.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The wedding was at Cedar Bonnet Island in NJ.

    Anyone else have wedding pictures to share?

    -Jordyn

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album. You made a beautiful bride. Your necklace is very unique. The little girl is adorable.

  9. #9
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Very lovely wedding. Thanks for sharing your happy memories. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    VERY pretty! I love your dress, your location, and that stunning room where you had your reception. I love it all! I too like looking at wedding photos, to check out mine go to "my albums" and click on Violet visits Yosemite. There are three or so at the end of the album.

    Jessica

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •